Friends of Swindon Museum and Art Gallery: Please Sign the Petition
We are a voluntary organisation helping to promote and support Swindon Museum & Art Gallery, raising its profile by social media posts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. With news that the current home of Swindon Museum and Art Gallery, Apsley House, will not reopen despite Covid restrictions no longer being in operation, we ask you to sign the petition to open the doors:
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP:
- A practical way for you to support the reopening of our unique Museum and Art Gallery
- A programme of Zoom lectures
- Regular email updates/ online newsletter
- The museum is closed, but we hope it can be reopened as soon as possible
WE ARE COMMITTED TO GETTING BACK TO THESE ASPIRATIONS AS SOON AS APSLEY HOUSE OPENS:
- Supporting the preservation and conservation of the collections.
- Expanding the collections by funding new acquisitions.
- Contributing to new exhibitions and refurbishing existing galleries.
- Volunteering and supporting museum activities.
To become a Friend you can join online by clicking the link below. It’s £15 for individual membership/ £30 joint membership.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter: